My clients quickly recognize that I am attentive to them and assess their needs and they appreciate my accuracy and talent for cosmetic surgery.
I received my medical degree in 1998 and founded my practice in Sherbrooke in 2003.
I am associated with other surgeons in one of the region’s most prominent cosmetic surgery clinics. I always make sure to remain updated with the latest technology and new surgery techniques.
I am extremely detail-oriented and make sure my clients are well-informed and have all the facts before undergoing any procedure. I continuously look to provide the best solutions for my patients and I always offer them a wide range of options during our consultations.
Cosmetic surgery allows me to help my patients feel good about themselves. I make sure to always be available for them and I am discreet and attentive to each of their individual needs.
I’d be happy to meet you!
- Received Doctor of Medicine degree in 1998 from Université de Montréal
- Certified in cosmetic and plastic surgery by the Collège des médecins du Québec and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Active member of the Centre hospitalier universitaire de Sherbrooke (CHUS)
- Teacher of clinical plastic surgery at Université de Sherbrooke
- Private and public practice (via the régie de l'assurance maladie du Québec (RAMQ)
- Offers cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery
- Possibility of cosmetic procedures in a hospital setting (for patients with specific needs)
- Special interest in breast surgery
We’d be happy to meet you in person and we’ll take the time to answer your questions and concerns.Book an appointment