Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, improves the appearance of the nose and can even enhance respiratory functions in some cases. Targeting the exterior appearance of the nose, this procedure is used to correct nasal deformities, such as a bump, deviation, asymmetry, or a disproportion of the nose. Nose surgery improves the nose’s appearance and harmonizes it with the rest of the face.
Results of a rhinoplasty vary from patient to patient so it is essential to have realistic expectations for the nose’s aesthetic and functional improvement rather than expecting perfection.
The patient can expect an improvement in the nose’s imperfections, size, facial profile, and will be able to breathe better. The nose is harmonized with the rest of the face, especially the chin.
Associated fees :
Cost of the surgery:
More information about this surgery
Before the surgery
- Avoid blood-thinning medications.
- Adhere to the fasting period and clean your skin thoroughly with an antiseptic.
The surgery in steps
- General anaesthesia.
- Incision inside the nose, with or without external extensions.
- Rest, raised head, cold water compresses, avoid straining and blowing your nose.
- Cotton swabs in the nose for 24 to 48 hours after the operation.
- Splint and stitches (if external approach) are removed after 1 week.
- Bleeding, significant swelling.
- Suboptimal results, nasal deviation and obstruction, persistent deformity.
What to watch out for
- Ecchymosis (bruising) around the eyes, difficulty breathing through the nose, bleeding during the first few days.
We’d be happy to meet you in person and we’ll take the time to answer your questions and concerns.Book an appointment