Hyaluronic acid injections
Hyaluronic acids have become the most frequently used injection product in cosmetic medicine. Injecting this product fills the wrinkles or gives more volume to certain parts of the face.
This procedure is an interesting option for patients because it does not necessitate a surgical intervention. There are no risk-free procedures, but the complications from this type of product are rare. For optimal results and a natural look in the face, it is important to consult your doctor in order to establish the right dosage.
Hyaluronic acid treatments cannot replace surgeries required to correct a significant deformity. For optimal results, it is possible to combine this intervention with a facial rejuvenation procedure.
The patient can expect a smoother appearance in the treated regions, specifically near the mouth, jaw, and cheekbones.
Associated fees :
Cost of the surgery:
More information about this surgery
The surgery in steps
- Injection of the product in targeted areas.
- No recovery time is necessary. Bruising may occur and remain for a few days.
- Asymmetry of treated regions, bruising, suboptimal results.
- The effect can be lessened when combined with other injections such as botulinum toxin.
What to watch out for
- Intense pain and appearance of white zones around the region treated resulting in vascular occlusion (extremely rare).
We’d be happy to meet you in person and we’ll take the time to answer your questions and concerns.Book an appointment