Arm and thigh lift
A lift is a technique used to firm, improve, or modify the shape and appearance of certain body parts by removing excess skin and/or fat. The surgery can rejuvenate the appearance and correct weight fluctuations. It is undergone by patients who want to maintain a healthy lifestyle and steady weight.
The patient can expect firmer skin, a more proportionate and improved shape, and a rejuvenated look in their arms and thighs.
Associated fees :
Cost of the surgery:
More information about this surgery
- Avoid blood-thinning medications.
- Stop smoking.
- Adhere to the fasting period and clean your skin thoroughly with an antiseptic.
The surgery in steps
- General anaesthesia.
- Axillary incision (small) or longitudinal incision (for a more significant correction), and suspension of the skin’s support structures.
- Incision in the inguinal crease or longitudinal incision in the thigh.
RecoveryArm lift :
- Follow the surgeon’s instructions for bandages and shower.
- Frequently clean the scar and change your bandages every day (as needed).
- Wear the provided compressive clothing.
- Quick and progressive return to regular movement recommended to help favour blood circulation.
ComplicationsArm lift :
- Bleeding, infection, bad scarring, visible scars, opening of the wound, loss of skin sensitivity, prolonged swelling of the upper body limbs.
- Bleeding, infection, bad scarring, loss of sensitivity in skin near the scars, reappearance of loose skin.
What to watch out for
- Significant swelling, bleeding, fever, opening of the wound.
We’d be happy to meet you in person and we’ll take the time to answer your questions and concerns.Book an appointment